Gathering Preliminary Information About an Upcoming Workshop
This worksheet is based on materials from Chapter 3 of Workshops: Designing and Facilitating Experiential Learning by Jeff E. Brooks-Harris & Susan R. Stock-Ward (1999). Thousand Oaks, CA: Sage Publications.
Here are some important questions to answer before you begin to plan your workshop design:
- Who? - Who is initiating the workshop?
- Who? - Who will be attending the workshop?
- What? - What is the topic, title, and content of the workshop?
- Why? - Why is the workshop being requested or offered?
- When? - When will the workshop be offered?
- When? - How long will the workshop last?
- Where? - Where will the workshop take place?
- How? - What arrangements will be made? By whom?